to toss or dump garbage in an unauthorized place; to scatter objects in disorder
cover
ignore
concoct
litter

What are compound nouns?

What does pour mean? | offering vs dispensing
What are compound nouns? #1 (permalink) Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:14 am   What are compound nouns?

English Error, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #11 "At the Finance Company", question 8

I have my own desk which has a PC and a telephone. From my PC I can access the internet as well also our corporate intranet.

(a) own
(b) has
(c) also

English Error, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #11 "At the Finance Company", answer 8

I have my own desk which has a PC and a telephone. From my PC I can access the internet as well as our corporate intranet.

Correct entry: as
The error was: (c) also

You have not found the error.
I have my own desk which have a PC and a telephone. From my PC I can access the internet as well also our corporate intranet.
_________________________

Well it's not really related to the topic but can you tell me something about compound words?

irash
irash

What are compound nouns? #2 (permalink) Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:51 am   What are compound nouns?

.
What about them? You can find some information about them HERE.
.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
a dialog of greeting someone after long absenceWhat is entrepreneurial behaviour?The term 'entrepreneur'what is the meaning of "the pull through"?How to use the irregular verb fall?meaning of heavenWhen we can use 'Drop in and drop in on"?meaning of "dropping in on portions"Thought that 'airs and graces' had something to do with coquettish behavour?It being 3rd person singular number the line should be like...what is seem?Phrase "he was shrinking when"confident vs available