period of one hundred years
century
accountant
protocol
photo

The term 'entrepreneur'

What is entrepreneurial behaviour? | what is the meaning of "the pull through"?
The term 'entrepreneur' #1 (permalink) Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:34 am   The term 'entrepreneur'

ESL/EFL Test #376 "Entrepreneurial Behavior", question 1

The term 'entrepreneur' was introduced to economics by Richard Cantillon in 1755; since then, entrepreneurship and its central ........., the entrepreneur, have been the focus of numerous studies, including the qualities of entrepreneurial behavior, and corporate entrepreneurship.

(a) figure
(b) icon
(c) image
(d) symbol

ESL/EFL Test #376 "Entrepreneurial Behavior", answer 1

The term 'entrepreneur' was introduced to economics by Richard Cantillon in 1755; since then, entrepreneurship and its central figure, the entrepreneur, have been the focus of numerous studies, including the qualities of entrepreneurial behavior, and corporate entrepreneurship.

Correct answer: (a) figure
_________________________

what are the defferent entrepreneurial behavior?

Elga
Elga

The term 'entrepreneur' #2 (permalink) Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:51 am   The term 'entrepreneur'

.
You can start HERE.
.
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
What does this idiom mean: "clear the air"What is difference between hit and beat?had vs didn'tmeaning of dizzywhat is the meaning of tobogganing?alone vs lonesomeWhy it is satŪ and not sitting? Is it because it was happening in the past?A wolf in sheep's clothing?a dialog of greeting someone after long absenceHow to use the irregular verb fall?meaning of heavenWhen we can use 'Drop in and drop in on"?meaning of "dropping in on portions"