to arrange in groups; to classify; to sort; to structure
facilitate
concoct
categorize
oversee

Difference between concern and mind

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Time to spare | with their features in the wrong places
Difference between concern and mind #16 (permalink) Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:10 pm   Difference between concern and mind

Hi Perse,

I have already explained:

'Do what you like' is a statement that suggests you can do whatever you want to do and it doesn't matter to me. 'What do you like?' is a question and is asking someone what it is that they like.

_________________

Difference between concern and mind #17 (permalink) Tue Jul 06, 2010 0:20 am   Difference between concern and mind

Is it possible to say "What you like, I really don't mind"?

Many thanks,
Francesco

PS: I very much appreciate your work! :-)
_________________
The malicious enjoy a dark happiness.
Victor Hugo
Francis

Location: Milan, Italy

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Difference between concern and mind #18 (permalink) Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:30 am   Difference between concern and mind

"Do what you like, I really don't mind."
In answer to a question, then informally you might say, "Whatever (or whichever) you like, I don't mind."
_________________

Difference between concern and mind #19 (permalink) Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:42 am   Difference between concern and mind

I want' explanations of this sentences
Jinari

Difference between concern and mind #20 (permalink) Wed Jan 26, 2011 16:16 pm   Difference between concern and mind

I am really confuse with proper usage with mind and concern both meaning are almost same than why we can't use concern here
Shaliniveer

Difference between concern and mind #21 (permalink) Wed Jan 26, 2011 17:59 pm   Difference between concern and mind

'Mind about something' suggests sense opposition to or object to and is often used in the negative as: I don't mind, indicating that you are not opposed to or against something. 'Be concerned about something' suggests that you are worried about something as in: I am very concerned about the way young people drink too much.

_________________

Difference between concern and mind #22 (permalink) Wed Jan 26, 2011 18:58 pm   Difference between concern and mind

Hello Mr Alan
Thank you for your answer
It's help me lot
Shaliniveer

Re: Difference between concern and mind #23 (permalink) Fri Mar 25, 2011 18:08 pm   Re: Difference between concern and mind

Mister Micawber wrote:
.
'Concern' is wrong because it requires a different syntax: Do what you like, I am really not concerned.

The difference between "I don't care" and "I don't mind" is small, and here they would be synonymous, but "I don't mind' can also mean "It's OK".

What do you mean by "obeyed", fardian?
.
Surbhijain5

Re: Difference between concern and mind #24 (permalink) Mon May 09, 2011 19:42 pm   Re: Difference between concern and mind

concern :it relates with a negative state ignorance whereas mind relate to a polite ignorance
Chandan11

Difference between concern and mind #25 (permalink) Wed Jul 13, 2011 21:16 pm   Difference between concern and mind

"Do what you like" is a sentence in an imperative form, I am right ?
Imene1

Difference between concern and mind #26 (permalink) Wed Jul 13, 2011 21:20 pm   Difference between concern and mind

Imene1

Difference between concern and mind #27 (permalink) Wed Nov 02, 2011 17:37 pm   Difference between concern and mind

I do not mean "Do what you like, I really don't mind". Can you help me?
Kevinnguyen

Difference between concern and mind #28 (permalink) Tue Nov 08, 2011 17:49 pm   Difference between concern and mind

Thank you very much, Alan
Kevinnguyen

Goto page Previous  1, 2
some lines about King Arthur's timeMissing spaceMissing spacenegated byMissing spacesIn fact, a child...unsteady and giddy.What is an entablature?Change, fly, jog, eatsuccess will largely depend onDifference between there / in thereWhy does Alice (in Wonderland) say so?what is "i'd"