flat receptacle used to hold other items; platter
employee
attire
integrity
tray

What is the meaning of heightened?

difference between think and thinking | 'in the world' versus 'on the world'
What is the meaning of heightened? #1 (permalink) Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:33 am   What is the meaning of heightened?

ESL/EFL Test #179 "Entrepreneurship", question 2

There is increasing research on the subject, more and more courses in entrepreneurship, and heightened ......... by the media.

(a) coverage
(b) distribution
(c) journalism
(d) publication

ESL/EFL Test #179 "Entrepreneurship", answer 2

There is increasing research on the subject, more and more courses in entrepreneurship, and heightened coverage by the media.

Correct answer: (a) coverage
_________________________

what is the meaning of heightened?

Ronny
Ronny

What is the meaning of heightened? #2 (permalink) Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:35 am   What is the meaning of heightened?

.
Increased; intensified.
.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
whether you can help me to check my mistakes in my writingWhatis the meaning of whipping?What is the meaning of thrashing?What is the difference between paintings and sketches?What is the difference between adapted and accommodated?What is the difference in meaning between adaptable and compatibleallocate vs. arrangeMortgage supporting documents by signed on the same date that they are dated?hung up vs hung overWhat does this idiom mean: "clear the air"What is difference between hit and beat?had vs didn'tmeaning of dizzy