position; place where a person or thing is usually found; headquarters; broadcast frequency
serve
prospect
step
station

What is the meaning of thrashing?

What is the difference between paintings and sketches? | Whatis the meaning of whipping?
What is the meaning of thrashing? #1 (permalink) Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:33 am   What is the meaning of thrashing?

Synonym Search, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #113 "Synonyms for beat", question 2

Brian came home very angry, he started shouting at the kids and ......... the table.

(a) spanking
(b) beating
(c) pounding
(d) thrashing

Synonym Search, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #113 "Synonyms for beat", answer 2

Brian came home very angry, he started shouting at the kids and pounding the table.

Correct answer: (c) pounding
_________________________

what is the meaning of thrashing.

huyen
huyen

What is the meaning of thrashing? #2 (permalink) Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:49 am   What is the meaning of thrashing?

.
Try HERE.
.
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
is now it applicable in all forms of business?what does "count on" mean?meaning of distinguishedinfinitive vs. gerundfar as an adverb?meaning of "Dressing up for work"How to use balance sheet?meaning of "external communication"whether you can help me to check my mistakes in my writingWhat is the difference between adapted and accommodated?What is the difference in meaning between adaptable and compatibleallocate vs. arrangeMortgage supporting documents by signed on the same date that they are dated?