denial; rejection
refusal
instructor
belief
anticipation

meaning of "external communication"

whether you can help me to check my mistakes in my writing | How to use balance sheet?
meaning of "external communication" #1 (permalink) Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:39 am   meaning of "external communication"

ESL/EFL Test #245 "External Communications", question 1

The first discussion by the Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), in July 1998, called for preserving and enhancing the IMF's credibility, including by providing more information to the public, extending the ......... of IMF communications, and engaging critics more effectively.

(a) arm
(b) grasp
(c) grip
(d) reach

ESL/EFL Test #245 "External Communications", answer 1

The first discussion by the Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), in July 1998, called for preserving and enhancing the IMF's credibility, including by providing more information to the public, extending the reach of IMF communications, and engaging critics more effectively.

Correct answer: (d) reach
_________________________

what is external communication?

Olla
Olla

meaning of "external communication" #2 (permalink) Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:13 am   meaning of "external communication"

.
Communication with people other than one's co-workers.
.
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
'give way' vs 'yield''walked a lot' vs 'worked a lot'meaning of climaxis now it applicable in all forms of business?what does "count on" mean?meaning of distinguishedinfinitive vs. gerundfar as an adverb?meaning of "Dressing up for work"Whatis the meaning of whipping?What is the meaning of thrashing?What is the difference between paintings and sketches?What is the difference between adapted and accommodated?