piece of soft material which cushions; block of pages stacked together and connected on one side
resilience
pad
ado
rush

is now it applicable in all forms of business?

what does "count on" mean? | meaning of climax
is now it applicable in all forms of business? #1 (permalink) Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:48 am   is now it applicable in all forms of business?

ESL/EFL Test #213 "A Quick History of Advertising", question 6

Although graphic forms of advertising appeared early in history, printed advertising made little ......... until the invention of the movable-type printing press by German printer Johannes Gutenberg about 1450.

(a) coverage
(b) headway
(c) impression
(d) profit

ESL/EFL Test #213 "A Quick History of Advertising", answer 6

Although graphic forms of advertising appeared early in history, printed advertising made little headway until the invention of the movable-type printing press by German printer Johannes Gutenberg about 1450.

Correct answer: (b) headway
_________________________

Makarena
Makarena

is now it applicable in all forms of business? #2 (permalink) Sat Nov 03, 2007 13:49 pm   is now it applicable in all forms of business?

.
Whatever do you mean?
.
_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
forgot vs forgethow is the word order when do question with enough?"piece" vs "token"difference between assets and assetIdiom: "I got into"'insurance policy' vs 'insurance agreement'Explanation of the phrase "concerned about someone"'give way' vs 'yield''walked a lot' vs 'worked a lot'meaning of distinguishedinfinitive vs. gerundfar as an adverb?meaning of "Dressing up for work"