to put out for others to see; to show; to exhibit; to reveal
display
age
conceptualize
accomplish

difference between assets and asset

Idiom: "I got into" | "piece" vs "token"
difference between assets and asset #1 (permalink) Wed Nov 07, 2007 23:23 pm   difference between assets and asset

ESL/EFL Test #19 "Money Matters (2)", question 5

When the time came to close the business down, its entire ......... had to be calculated so that the creditors could be paid off.

(a) earnings
(b) assets
(c) accumulation
(d) asset

ESL/EFL Test #19 "Money Matters (2)", answer 5

When the time came to close the business down, its entire assets had to be calculated so that the creditors could be paid off.

Correct answer: (b) assets

When the time came to close the business down, its entire asset had to be calculated so that the creditors could be paid off.
_________________________

what s the differences between assets and asset

Elvira
Elvira

difference between assets and asset #2 (permalink) Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:29 am   difference between assets and asset

.
An asset is just one; a business has many assets.
.
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Usage of preposition "On"difference between quit, deserted and abandon"just about" = "almost"?difference between the verbs 'change', 'alter' and 'modify'What does fed up mean?simple present vs. present continuousPhrase: I say "I've got to go now" when I am lateforgot vs forgethow is the word order when do question with enough?'insurance policy' vs 'insurance agreement'Explanation of the phrase "concerned about someone"'give way' vs 'yield''walked a lot' vs 'worked a lot'