to apply force or weight; to push; to stress
support
pressure
harvest
registering

difference between attackers and destroyers

what is the difference between back and head? | meaning of the final disaster
difference between attackers and destroyers #1 (permalink) Sun Dec 02, 2007 18:12 pm   difference between attackers and destroyers

ESL/EFL Test #49 "Speaking: Political Party", question 3

In our publicity, unlike our political ........., we do not make a lot of noise about our policies.

(a) attackers
(b) destroyers
(c) opponents
(d) hitters

ESL/EFL Test #49 "Speaking: Political Party", answer 3

In our publicity, unlike our political opponents, we do not make a lot of noise about our policies.

Correct answer: (c) opponents
_________________________

can you tell me difference between attackers and destroyers?

Jepardino
Jepardino

difference between attackers and destroyers #2 (permalink) Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:37 am   difference between attackers and destroyers

.
Please try your DICTIONARY.
.
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
what is the difference between outcast and isolated?what's is the meaning of exaggerated?'The fire was caused' vs 'The fire were caused'Is there a formal way to say: pull your socks up?'At least give me a chance' vs 'At least gave me a chance'What is a turning point story?what does agriculture mean?What does "dispute" mean?A humorist writes funny stories, but how about poems?meaning of togetheris this a collocation?what is a minimum price for which a certain designated stock may be initially...What is the meaning of aftermath?