Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to apply force or weight; to push; to stress
support
pressure
harvest
registering
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

difference between attackers and destroyers

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
what is the difference between back and head? | meaning of the final disaster
listening exercises
difference between attackers and destroyers #1 (permalink) Sun Dec 02, 2007 18:12 pm   difference between attackers and destroyers

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #49 "Speaking: Political Party", question 3

In our publicity, unlike our political ........., we do not make a lot of noise about our policies.

(a) attackers
(b) destroyers
(c) opponents
(d) hitters

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #49 "Speaking: Political Party", answer 3

In our publicity, unlike our political opponents, we do not make a lot of noise about our policies.

Correct answer: (c) opponents

can you tell me difference between attackers and destroyers?

Jepardino
Jepardino

difference between attackers and destroyers #2 (permalink) Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:37 am   difference between attackers and destroyers

Please try your DICTIONARY.

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
what is the difference between back and head? | meaning of the final disaster
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
what is the difference between outcast and isolated?what's is the meaning of exaggerated?'The fire was caused' vs 'The fire were caused'Is there a formal way to say: pull your socks up?'At least give me a chance' vs 'At least gave me a chance'What is a turning point story?what does agriculture mean?What does "dispute" mean?A humorist writes funny stories, but how about poems?meaning of togetheris this a collocation?what is a minimum price for which a certain designated stock may be initially...What is the meaning of aftermath?