honestly; genuinely; earnestly; faithfully
slantwise
sincerely
however
solely

meaning of the final disaster

difference between attackers and destroyers | A humorist writes funny stories, but how about poems?
meaning of the final disaster #1 (permalink) Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:44 am   meaning of the final disaster

English Idioms and Expressions, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #3 "Lucky Alex", question 6

As far as Alex was concerned this was the last straw and he vowed he would never risk money on a horse ever again.

(a) the final decision
(b) the final moment
(c) the final disaster
(d) the final occasion

ESL/EFL Test #3 "Lucky Alex", answer 6

As far as Alex was concerned this was the final disaster and he vowed he would never risk money on a horse ever again.

Correct answer: (c) the final disaster
_________________________

what the meaning of the final disaster?

please thanx
Limbo
Limbo

meaning of the final disaster #2 (permalink) Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:38 am   meaning of the final disaster

.
the last very bad thing to happen.
.
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
phrasal verbs in Englishwhat is the difference between outcast and isolated?what's is the meaning of exaggerated?'The fire was caused' vs 'The fire were caused'Is there a formal way to say: pull your socks up?'At least give me a chance' vs 'At least gave me a chance'What is a turning point story?what does agriculture mean?What does "dispute" mean?what is the difference between back and head?meaning of togetheris this a collocation?what is a minimum price for which a certain designated stock may be initially...