necessary; needed; fundamental; crucial; very important
visible
unfair
essential
enough

What's the meaning of foreshadowing?

It should be any child why it is any children | Expression: I feel like taking the air at the moment
What's the meaning of foreshadowing? #1 (permalink) Sun Dec 30, 2007 19:35 pm   What's the meaning of foreshadowing?

ESL/EFL Test #271 "Literary Terms (3)", question 3

A technique that involves clues that a writer gives his/her readers about what will happen later on in a novel or in a short story is known as ..........

(a) imagery
(b) foreshadowing
(c) understating

ESL/EFL Test #271 "Literary Terms (3)", answer 3

A technique that involves clues that a writer gives his/her readers about what will happen later on in a novel or in a short story is known as foreshadowing.

Correct answer: (b) foreshadowing
_________________________

What´s the meaning of foreshadowing?

Guadalupe
Guadalupe

What's the meaning of foreshadowing? #2 (permalink) Sun Dec 30, 2007 22:34 pm   What's the meaning of foreshadowing?

Foreshadow means to show, indicate, or suggest in advance;to be a sign or warning of something to come. :D

Jovana
Vanity Fair

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
When do you use something and when do you use anything?Why is 'execute' not appropriate?meaning of wizard'applied for this job' vs 'interested in this job'What's the meaning of blow me down?How to answer the question 'How do you do?'anywhere vs somewherewhat do 'ill timed' and 'ill gotten' mean?What is a database?'looks like' vs 'looks as'Approximately 5 years ago you sold a miniature mesh jewlery holder...meaning of 'Pick up'when to use whose or who?