researcher; investigator; software program for file management
journey
likelihood
explorer
strike

correct me please: it is the official policy not to collect such data

Expressing reconsideration at the end of a sentence. | stationer's vs stationary shop vs paper shop
correct me please: it is the official policy not to collect such data #1 (permalink) Mon Jan 07, 2008 19:16 pm   correct me please: it is the official policy not to collect such data

hello there,
please see if the following sentence is correct

it is the official policy not to collect such data
I wonder if I have used "the" correctly
Lilish

Location: Tehran

correct me please: it is the official policy not to collect such data #2 (permalink) Mon Jan 07, 2008 22:05 pm   correct me please: it is the official policy not to collect such data

It's correct. "The" is just fine in that sentence. All you need are a capital "I" and a period, and it will be English.

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
lie v.s. lay"During" vs "Through"The usage of 'would'without vs unlessPrepositions of time and place: in, on, at, and after. When do we use them?what is the difference between "during" and "through"?ways of saying "out to lunch""what for" vs "for what"worth a short or worth the shotUsage of the phrase "riding a bike"first/second year student vs. in his/her first/second yearknow in the Past Perfect ContinuousThe verb aim...