Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

researcher; investigator; software program for file management
journey
likelihood
explorer
strike
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

correct me please: it is the official policy not to collect such data

ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
Expressing reconsideration at the end of a sentence. | stationer's vs stationary shop vs paper shop
listening exercises
correct me please: it is the official policy not to collect such data #1 (permalink) Mon Jan 07, 2008 19:16 pm   correct me please: it is the official policy not to collect such data

hello there,
please see if the following sentence is correct

it is the official policy not to collect such data
I wonder if I have used "the" correctly
Lilish
I'm here quite often ;-)

correct me please: it is the official policy not to collect such data #2 (permalink) Mon Jan 07, 2008 22:05 pm   correct me please: it is the official policy not to collect such data

It's correct. "The" is just fine in that sentence. All you need are a capital "I" and a period, and it will be English.
Jamie (K)
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Expressing reconsideration at the end of a sentence. | stationer's vs stationary shop vs paper shop
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
lie v.s. lay"During" vs "Through"The usage of 'would'without vs unlessPrepositions of time and place: in, on, at, and after. When do we use them?what is the difference between "during" and "through"?ways of saying "out to lunch""what for" vs "for what"worth a short or worth the shotUsage of the phrase "riding a bike"first/second year student vs. in his/her first/second yearknow in the Past Perfect ContinuousThe verb aim...