suitable; worthy of; qualified; entitled to; allowed
corporate
special
eligible
stable

what is parking in securities trading practices?

When do you use something and when do you use anything? | explanation of the word jeopardy
what is parking in securities trading practices? #1 (permalink) Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:18 am   what is parking in securities trading practices?

ESL/EFL Test #268 "Business buzzwords: Illegal trading activities", question 1

The rule currently being considered by the SEC to prevent illegal ......... trading activities is by no means foolproof: imposing a deadline that a trade must be received by 4 p.m. EST by the mutual fund company would not prevent it from conspiring with traders to manipulate the deadline.

(a) after-hours
(b) late-day
(c) over-the-line
(d) under-the-wire

ESL/EFL Test #268 "Business buzzwords: Illegal trading activities", answer 1

The rule currently being considered by the SEC to prevent illegal late-day trading activities is by no means foolproof: imposing a deadline that a trade must be received by 4 p.m. EST by the mutual fund company would not prevent it from conspiring with traders to manipulate the deadline.

Correct answer: (b) late-day
_________________________

El Ninjo
El Ninjo

what is parking in securities trading practices? #2 (permalink) Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:52 am   what is parking in securities trading practices?

.
Parking

Putting assets into a safe investment such as a money market account while deciding what stocks, bonds or other investments to purchase with it.

(courtesy of InvestorWords.com)
.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
difference between "will" and "shall"themselves vs ourselves'When you have arrived at...' vs 'When you arrive at...'What is the meaning by up in the air?why is "go out lonely" an incorrect variant?realistic vs unachievablewhat percentage/formula is used for the employer when figuring the employers FICA'turn left' vs 'turn wrong'Why is 'execute' not appropriate?meaning of wizard'applied for this job' vs 'interested in this job'What's the meaning of blow me down?How to answer the question 'How do you do?'