not functional; not practical
useless
reliable
enough
vivid

How can I know my TOEICŪ score?

TOEIC Practice tests Increase your TOEIC test score with
3420 flash cards plus an ESL book
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test
How to prepare for TOEICŪ in one week? | Life in UK Test (TOEICŪ preparation site)
How can I know my TOEIC score? #1 (permalink) Wed Jan 09, 2008 21:12 pm   How can I know my TOEIC score?

Hi everybody!

Tomorrow I will do my TOEIC test, I am a bit nervous... lol

I have just done a full test and I had 79 correct answers in listening and 80 in reading. I did it through a website and I only had a range score: 745-835.

How can I know my exact score?

Thanks a lot!

Regards.

Mario
PauPower

How can I know my TOEIC score? #2 (permalink) Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:31 pm   How can I know my TOEIC score?

Hi Mario,

I guess by now you should know your real TOEIC score and so I'd like to congratulate you on taking the exam! Now that you have a TOEIC certificate, what are your career plans for this year?

Speak to you soon,

TOEIC listening, photographs: Holding a package

TOEIC Test Preparation — Increase your Score with 684 free TOEIC Vocabulary TestsTOEIC Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEIC scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEIC Grammar Exercises — Improve your English grammar and vocabulary skillsEvaluate and certifiy your business communication skills with TOEIC — TOEIC Certification
How can I know my TOEIC score? #3 (permalink) Mon Jan 14, 2008 17:35 pm   How can I know my TOEIC score?

hi Paupower, as i know, there isn't exact toeic score,it depends on each goal of the organize,company,or school where you do your test.With your range score,i think it 's a high result,and i want to congratulate you.good luck
best wishes to you!
Manhduc

advice #4 (permalink) Wed Aug 06, 2008 18:16 pm   advice

Surely I would advice you return to the url where you scored this elephant marks, if you were able to score such a score, u will surely, without doubt, score for the second and successful time more than 79. I am waiting for your next success report at tresorunikin@gmail.com ,my internet adress.
Affectively yours
Trésor Mutanda
Tresorunikin

How can I know my TOEIC score? #5 (permalink) Wed Sep 24, 2008 20:31 pm   How can I know my TOEIC score?

Indeed TOEIC score estimation is something many claim, but not really can deliver. At www.onlineenglish.eu we have taken over 3 years to develop our TOEIC estimation tests and from facts, the estimates are very accurate. Please choose your preparation supplier carefully. We are a TOEIC Test centre and Administrators and know for sure; both from experience and from our work in the development of OnlineEnglish, that claims of TOEIC score estimation should be taken only with proof. We offer this proof from our past members and also have to live by our claims, for many of our members end up sitting the test at our test centre. It would not look good if we were wrong!
HamburgEnglish

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on TOEIC Test Forums
OnlineEnglish TOEICŪ Preparation - The New TOEICŪ Training Coach.I took the TOEICŪ exam, I don't know what to do with the results...IELTS, TOEICŪ, TOEFLŪ or a different course?TOEICŪ Test Preparation Online with full TOEICŪ Test!Do you think that TOEICŪ score can show someone's English ability?Thesis on the correlation of TOEICŪ performance and teaching competencyTOEICŪ Preparation - Chat with Administrators.Open door on the TOEICŪTOEICŪ VorbereitenTOEICŪ in China - My score finallyTOEICŪ or TOEFLŪ?My experience of TOEICŪ184/200: How many TOEICŪ score I may get?