ingredient; single piece which forms part of a larger unit; part; constituent; element
component
behind
step
offensive

What are 4 principles of Capitalism that Socialism rejects?

difference between "will" and "shall" | phrasal verb "to pass away"
What are 4 principles of Capitalism that Socialism rejects? #1 (permalink) Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:18 am   What are 4 principles of Capitalism that Socialism rejects?

ESL/EFL Test #253 "US Government Questions Test (2)", question 2

When a population votes on a certain subject, the larger number of people who agree, and must equal more than one-half of the voting population, is called the ..........

(a) minority
(b) convention
(c) majority

ESL/EFL Test #253 "US Government Questions Test (2)", answer 2

When a population votes on a certain subject, the larger number of people who agree, and must equal more than one-half of the voting population, is called the majority.

Correct answer: (c) majority
_________________________

American Boy
American Boy

What are 4 principles of Capitalism that Socialism rejects? #2 (permalink) Wed Jan 16, 2008 14:08 pm   What are 4 principles of Capitalism that Socialism rejects?

.
We are not political scientists here; we are English language advisors. Have you tried googling for the answer?
.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
What are 4 principles of Capitalism that Socialism rejects? #3 (permalink) Wed Jan 16, 2008 14:21 pm   What are 4 principles of Capitalism that Socialism rejects?

Well American Boy,

Let's think about your question together. For starters, capitalism is based on private ownership of businesses whereas in a socialist system the vast majority of companies are owned by the state.

TOEIC listening, photographs: Working in the garden

Expression: in the air means "it's not definite"?meaning of 'anything else'meaning of 'he always demands his total satisfaction'what does "non-fiction" mean?since parts of each word's definition is again, does that similarity between...What does "live me in peace" mean?what does a steady aim mean?road vs waythemselves vs ourselves'When you have arrived at...' vs 'When you arrive at...'What is the meaning by up in the air?why is "go out lonely" an incorrect variant?realistic vs unachievable