after; in back of
considering
behind
save
during

difference between "will" and "shall"

themselves vs ourselves | What are 4 principles of Capitalism that Socialism rejects?
difference between "will" and "shall" #1 (permalink) Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:58 am   difference between "will" and "shall"

English Error, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #20 "The interview", question 2

A. I shall do the best I can but I don't know weather I can say any more than what I have already put on the form, you see.

(a) shall
(b) weather
(c) put on

English Error, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #20 "The interview", answer 2

A. I shall do the best I can but I don't know whether I can say any more than what I have already put on the form, you see.

Correct entry: whether
The error was: (b) weather
_________________________

the differences of "will" and "shall"?

kimm
kimm

difference between "will" and "shall" #2 (permalink) Wed Jan 16, 2008 14:16 pm   difference between "will" and "shall"

.
There are many discussions of this topic on the internet and in grammar books, and they vary slightly. Here is ONE.
.
_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
meaning of 'anything else'meaning of 'he always demands his total satisfaction'what does "non-fiction" mean?since parts of each word's definition is again, does that similarity between...What does "live me in peace" mean?what does a steady aim mean?road vs wayphrasal verb "to pass away"'When you have arrived at...' vs 'When you arrive at...'What is the meaning by up in the air?why is "go out lonely" an incorrect variant?realistic vs unachievablewhat percentage/formula is used for the employer when figuring the employers FICA