softly; in a low voice; without strength or force; weakly; into little pieces
directly
subjectively
small
nevertheless

Meaning of chin up

Goto page Previous  1, 2

The justice system imprisoned Donovan ten years ago. | Difference between start up and begin up
Meaning of chin up #16 (permalink) Fri Jan 18, 2013 14:31 pm   Meaning of chin up

I just tried that test to see if it worked and got 10 out of 10 correct. Are you sure you were selecting the right answers to begin with?
What answers did you give to the questions that you say were marked wrong but should have been right?
_________________

Goto page Previous  1, 2
That is definitely in our ballparkIn my book, that is the kind of behavior that deserves a reward.What does 'in a rut' mean?in a jiffy vs. in an instantMeaning of 'captive'?Lifelong learning?You shouldn't talk back to your mother nor should you disobey her rulesin like a FlynnWhat does named after mean?a little more beef vs. a few more beefWhat does abdominal mean?Expression "good luck"Sentence: Bill straightened up the office, pretending not to listen Bob's end...