Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

softly; in a low voice; without strength or force; weakly; into little pieces
directly
subjectively
small
nevertheless
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Meaning of chin up

Goto page Previous  1, 2

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
The justice system imprisoned Donovan ten years ago. | Difference between start up and begin up
listening exercises
Meaning of chin up #16 (permalink) Fri Jan 18, 2013 14:31 pm   Meaning of chin up

Hi,

I just tried that test to see if it worked and got 10 out of 10 correct. Are you sure you were selecting the right answers to begin with?
What answers did you give to the questions that you say were marked wrong but should have been right?
Language Coach

The justice system imprisoned Donovan ten years ago. | Difference between start up and begin up
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
That is definitely in our ballparkIn my book, that is the kind of behavior that deserves a reward.What does 'in a rut' mean?in a jiffy vs. in an instantMeaning of 'captive'?Lifelong learning?You shouldn't talk back to your mother nor should you disobey her rulesin like a FlynnWhat does named after mean?a little more beef vs. a few more beefWhat does abdominal mean?Expression "good luck"Sentence: Bill straightened up the office, pretending not to listen Bob's end...