demand for goods or services; rate of purchase and sale; fair
market
exit
illustration
resist

What is the meaning of "what's going on"?

Should be the verb in the past after a conjunction? | Question: Having sold his fast food business, Ian decided to invest the profit...
What is the meaning of "what's going on"? #1 (permalink) Fri Feb 01, 2008 19:56 pm   What is the meaning of "what's going on"?

English Idioms and Expressions, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #4 "Picking you up", question 1

Nobody knows what's going on?

(a) meaning
(b) continuing
(c) happening
(d) taking

ESL/EFL Test #4 "Picking you up", answer 1

Nobody knows what's happening?

Correct answer: (c) happening
_________________________

what is the meaning of whats going on?

Fima
Fima

What is the meaning of "what's going on"? #2 (permalink) Fri Feb 01, 2008 20:54 pm   What is the meaning of "what's going on"?

"What is going on?" = "What is happening?"
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Why's not possible to have someone 'strolling up and down the corridor'?Shouldn't there be an article in front of a Noun?What does accrual mean?"Sue's flight" - is correct?what is the meaning of the word chintzy?what is the difference between simile and metaphore?'before' vs 'as soon as'meaning of "dressing gown"what's difference between cliche and proverb?The past tense of hang, is hanged?Some examples of common nounsWhat does Tipple and Topple mean?provider vs producer