of public funds; of or pertaining to money matters
potential
fiscal
supportive
remote

What does accrual mean?

"Sue's flight" - is correct? | Shouldn't there be an article in front of a Noun?
What does accrual mean? #1 (permalink) Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:43 am   What does accrual mean?

ESL/EFL Test #497 "Money Market Performance", question 1

Money market performance is an annualized historical ......... based on the seven-day period ended on said date, annualized in the case of its effective form by compounding the seven-day return, and does not represent actual one-year return.

(a) accrual
(b) profit
(c) result
(d) yield

ESL/EFL Test #497 "Money Market Performance", answer 1

Money market performance is an annualized historical yield based on the seven-day period ended on said date, annualized in the case of its effective form by compounding the seven-day return, and does not represent actual one-year return.

Correct answer: (d) yield
_________________________

definition of accrual?

Oker
Oker

What does accrual mean? #2 (permalink) Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:52 am   What does accrual mean?

.
ACCRUAL
.
_________________

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
How can I answer a apology? Can I say It's OK don't worry about it?stalke vs ramblewhy use single instead of using solitary?difference between lonely, lonesome and solitarydifference between precursors, predecessors and progenitorsWhat is a synonym of "feature"? Can I use it as the adjective?An agent highest duty is to his principal but his duty to the third party...Why's not possible to have someone 'strolling up and down the corridor'?How do you say 'make your dog pee' as in I walk out Doggy to let him pee?what is the meaning of the word chintzy?what is the difference between simile and metaphore?'before' vs 'as soon as'meaning of "dressing gown"