Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

worldwide; universal; of the whole world
inherent
bankrupt
global
vivid
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

How do you say 'make your dog pee' as in I walk out Doggy to let him pee?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Why's not possible to have someone 'strolling up and down the corridor'? | An agent highest duty is to his principal but his duty to the third party...
listening exercises
How do you say 'make your dog pee' as in I walk out Doggy to let him pee? #1 (permalink) Thu Feb 07, 2008 17:23 pm   How do you say 'make your dog pee' as in I walk out Doggy to let him pee?

Synonym Search, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #109 "Synonyms for walk and go", question 7

It's your turn today to ......... the dog!

(a) range
(b) stray
(c) walk
(d) stride

Synonym Search, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #109 "Synonyms for walk and go", answer 7

It's your turn today to walk the dog!

Correct answer: (c) walk

Your answer was: correct

How do you say "make your dog pee" as in I walk out Doggy to let him pee...there's a different expression for that?
Thank you very much and good luck with your website

Alessandro
Alessandro

How do you say 'make your dog pee' as in I walk out Doggy to let him pee? #2 (permalink) Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:37 am   How do you say 'make your dog pee' as in I walk out Doggy to let him pee?

A nice way is to take your dog out to 'do his duty'.

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Why's not possible to have someone 'strolling up and down the corridor'? | An agent highest duty is to his principal but his duty to the third party...
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
lives vs livedCongress the legislative branch of the US government.What does "on the point of" mean?How can I answer a apology? Can I say It's OK don't worry about it?stalke vs ramblewhy use single instead of using solitary?difference between lonely, lonesome and solitarydifference between precursors, predecessors and progenitorsWhat is a synonym of "feature"? Can I use it as the adjective?Shouldn't there be an article in front of a Noun?What does accrual mean?"Sue's flight" - is correct?what is the meaning of the word chintzy?