worldwide; universal; of the whole world
inherent
bankrupt
global
vivid

How do you say 'make your dog pee' as in I walk out Doggy to let him pee?

Why's not possible to have someone 'strolling up and down the corridor'? | An agent highest duty is to his principal but his duty to the third party...
How do you say 'make your dog pee' as in I walk out Doggy to let him pee? #1 (permalink) Thu Feb 07, 2008 17:23 pm   How do you say 'make your dog pee' as in I walk out Doggy to let him pee?

Synonym Search, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #109 "Synonyms for walk and go", question 7

It's your turn today to ......... the dog!

(a) range
(b) stray
(c) walk
(d) stride

Synonym Search, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #109 "Synonyms for walk and go", answer 7

It's your turn today to walk the dog!

Correct answer: (c) walk

_________________________

How do you say "make your dog pee" as in I walk out Doggy to let him pee...there's a different expression for that?
Thank you very much and good luck with your website

Alessandro
Alessandro

How do you say 'make your dog pee' as in I walk out Doggy to let him pee? #2 (permalink) Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:37 am   How do you say 'make your dog pee' as in I walk out Doggy to let him pee?

.
A nice way is to take your dog out to 'do his duty'.
.
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
lives vs livedCongress the legislative branch of the US government.What does "on the point of" mean?How can I answer a apology? Can I say It's OK don't worry about it?stalke vs ramblewhy use single instead of using solitary?difference between lonely, lonesome and solitarydifference between precursors, predecessors and progenitorsWhat is a synonym of "feature"? Can I use it as the adjective?Shouldn't there be an article in front of a Noun?What does accrual mean?"Sue's flight" - is correct?what is the meaning of the word chintzy?