anesthetized; lacking sensitivity (to pain); in shock; senseless
rank
number
artificial
modest

An agent highest duty is to his principal but his duty to the third party...

How do you say 'make your dog pee' as in I walk out Doggy to let him pee? | What is a synonym of "feature"? Can I use it as the adjective?
An agent highest duty is to his principal but his duty to the third party... #1 (permalink) Thu Feb 07, 2008 19:54 pm   An agent highest duty is to his principal but his duty to the third party...

ESL/EFL Test #191 "The Law of Agency", question 2

Agency doctrine ......... the consequences, for the agent and principal, of the agent's interactions with third parties, as well as the consequences of the relationship as between the agent and principal.

(a) advocates
(b) dictates
(c) governs
(d) monitors

ESL/EFL Test #191 "The Law of Agency", answer 2

Agency doctrine governs the consequences, for the agent and principal, of the agent's interactions with third parties, as well as the consequences of the relationship as between the agent and principal.

Correct answer: (c) governs
_________________________

An agent highest duty is to his principal but his duty to the third party depends on the agency involved. Discuss this.

Mittok
Mittok

An agent highest duty is to his principal but his duty to the third party... #2 (permalink) Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:38 am   An agent highest duty is to his principal but his duty to the third party...

.
Sometime over coffee, perhaps.
.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
The explanation for Science fictionlives vs livedCongress the legislative branch of the US government.What does "on the point of" mean?How can I answer a apology? Can I say It's OK don't worry about it?stalke vs ramblewhy use single instead of using solitary?difference between lonely, lonesome and solitarydifference between precursors, predecessors and progenitorsWhy's not possible to have someone 'strolling up and down the corridor'?Shouldn't there be an article in front of a Noun?What does accrual mean?"Sue's flight" - is correct?