to depend on; to trust in
rely
affiliate
barter
ferry

What is a synonym of "feature"? Can I use it as the adjective?

An agent highest duty is to his principal but his duty to the third party... | difference between precursors, predecessors and progenitors
What is a synonym of "feature"? Can I use it as the adjective? #1 (permalink) Fri Feb 08, 2008 23:25 pm   What is a synonym of "feature"? Can I use it as the adjective?

ESL/EFL Test #162 "Internet Investing", question 6

Internet bulletin boards ......... threads made up of numerous messages on investment opportunities.

(a) capture
(b) censure
(c) feature
(d) stature

ESL/EFL Test #162 "Internet Investing", answer 6

Internet bulletin boards feature threads made up of numerous messages on investment opportunities.

Correct answer: (c) feature

_________________________

Ros
Ros

What is a synonym of "feature"? Can I use it as the adjective? #2 (permalink) Sat Feb 09, 2008 0:17 am   What is a synonym of "feature"? Can I use it as the adjective?

.
You can use 'featured' as an adjective (our featured beer is Blatz). The noun is also used adjectivally (feature films).

Synonyms for the verb feature here: include, highlight, present.
.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Phrase "inside or outside"The explanation for Science fictionlives vs livedCongress the legislative branch of the US government.What does "on the point of" mean?How can I answer a apology? Can I say It's OK don't worry about it?stalke vs ramblewhy use single instead of using solitary?difference between lonely, lonesome and solitaryWhy's not possible to have someone 'strolling up and down the corridor'?How do you say 'make your dog pee' as in I walk out Doggy to let him pee?Shouldn't there be an article in front of a Noun?What does accrual mean?