person who greets visitors or clients on the telephone and upon their arrival
headquarters
receptionist
landscaper
flexibility

How can I answer a apology? Can I say It's OK don't worry about it?

stalke vs ramble | What does "on the point of" mean?
How can I answer a apology? Can I say It's OK don't worry about it? #1 (permalink) Wed Feb 13, 2008 16:22 pm   How can I answer a apology? Can I say It's OK don't worry about it?

Business Idiom in English, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #64 "How to apologize", question 1

Please ......... me for interrupting you, I didn't realize you were busy with someone else.

(a) forget
(b) forfeit
(c) forbid
(d) forgive

ESL/EFL Test #64 "How to apologize", answer 1

Please forgive me for interrupting you, I didn't realize you were busy with someone else.

Correct answer: (d) forgive
_________________________

How can I answer a apology, Can I say It's OK donīt worry about it.

Nil
Nil

How can I answer a apology? Can I say It's OK don't worry about it? #2 (permalink) Thu Feb 14, 2008 0:43 am   How can I answer a apology? Can I say It's OK don't worry about it?

.
Yes, that's OK.
.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
example of sentence of the word retractableone complex sentence, with two subordinate clauses and a main clauseperspective vs. prospectWhat is meaning of Baton?Phrase "inside or outside"The explanation for Science fictionlives vs livedCongress the legislative branch of the US government.why use single instead of using solitary?difference between lonely, lonesome and solitarydifference between precursors, predecessors and progenitorsWhat is a synonym of "feature"? Can I use it as the adjective?An agent highest duty is to his principal but his duty to the third party...