something which makes up for a deficiency; addition; extra added part
difficulty
supplement
ship
barter

The explanation for Science fiction

lives vs lived | Phrase "inside or outside"
The explanation for Science fiction #1 (permalink) Thu Feb 14, 2008 21:11 pm   The explanation for Science fiction

ESL/EFL Test #272 "Literary Terms (4)", question 1

......... is a type of fictional literature that deals with places and events that don't and can't exist in the world as we know it.

(a) Science fiction
(b) Historical drama
(c) Realistic drama

ESL/EFL Test #272 "Literary Terms (4)", answer 1

Science fiction is a type of fictional literature that deals with places and events that don't and can't exist in the world as we know it.

Correct answer: (a) Science fiction
_________________________

The explanation is so perfect for science fiction than any other response would be totally inappropriate.

Nil
Nil

The explanation for Science fiction #2 (permalink) Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:27 am   The explanation for Science fiction

.
Yes, it is-- thanks for your appreciation!
.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
difference between beat and hitwhat does "put his foot in it" mean?What does chin mean?meaning of afterlifeexample of sentence of the word retractableone complex sentence, with two subordinate clauses and a main clauseperspective vs. prospectWhat is meaning of Baton?Congress the legislative branch of the US government.What does "on the point of" mean?How can I answer a apology? Can I say It's OK don't worry about it?stalke vs ramblewhy use single instead of using solitary?