to put up with something or somebody unpleasant
describe
acquaint
fade
endure

meaning of cumbersome

meaning of bedlam | meaning of "weakest spot"
meaning of cumbersome #1 (permalink) Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:41 am   meaning of cumbersome

ESL/EFL Test #137 "Secretarial Office Procedures", question 7

A large part of a secretary's day is involved with negotiating meeting times, which is a(n) ......... job, especially if many are to attend.

(a) administrative
(b) cumbersome
(c) thankless
(d) unmanageable

ESL/EFL Test #137 "Secretarial Office Procedures", answer 7

A large part of a secretary's day is involved with negotiating meeting times, which is a(n) cumbersome job, especially if many are to attend.

Correct answer: (b) cumbersome

A large part of a secretary's day is involved with negotiating meeting times, which is a(n) administrative job, especially if many are to attend.
_________________________

the word cumbersome means what?

Nil
Nil

meaning of cumbersome #2 (permalink) Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:00 am   meaning of cumbersome

.
Don't you have a DICTIONARY?
.
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Idiom: walking on air?what includes an economic advantage of a business combination?What's the difference between needful and necessary?pretend vs predictwhat does weaker mean?what does "of the first water" mean?tired vs uncomfortablewhat does SMEs means?What does this idiom mean: water under the bridgeprotagonis vs. antagonisRelationship idioms?What is the difference between stalking and straining?Meaning of 'Two out of every five companies struck...'