result; outcome; impact; trick; natural phenomenon
mend
nominee
effect
point

Recommend TOEICŪ test prep books which also cover the new speaking/writing

TOEIC Practice tests Increase your TOEIC test score with
3420 flash cards plus an ESL book
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test
Share your ideas, if you find TOEICŪ better or easier than TOEFLŪ iBT and IELTS | other topic regarding ESL/ELT teachers
Recommend TOEIC test prep books which also cover the new speaking/writing #1 (permalink) Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:53 am   Recommend TOEIC test prep books which also cover the new speaking/writing

Can anyone recommend any books that have tips/advice on how to prepare for the NEW TOEIC (especially the speaking/writing)? The official ETS book that I did manage to find only covered the listening/reading and appeared to be nothing more than a bunch of sample tests with a few tips and hints. I am more interested in finding something that offers a more in depth explanation of the exam etc and possible strategies etc. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Creztor

Recommend TOEIC test prep books which also cover the new speaking/writing #2 (permalink) Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:32 am   Recommend TOEIC test prep books which also cover the new speaking/writing

Hi Creztor,

Welcome to english-test.net. You can purchase this TOEIC prep book by Barron. It contains exercises for and information on the new TOEIC. I bought it myself a couple of days ago and can really recommend it.

TOEIC listening, question-response: When will we get our bonuses?

TOEIC Test Preparation — Increase your Score with 684 free TOEIC Vocabulary TestsTOEIC Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEIC scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEIC Grammar Exercises — Improve your English grammar and vocabulary skillsEvaluate and certifiy your business communication skills with TOEIC — TOEIC Certification
Recommend TOEIC test prep books which also cover the new speaking/writing #3 (permalink) Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:05 pm   Recommend TOEIC test prep books which also cover the new speaking/writing

Hi, thanks for that. Does it contain any info on the new speaking/writing? Amazon says the book is published in 2006. I thought the new parts of the test only started in 2008?

Publisher: Barron's Educational Series; 4 edition (November 1, 2006)
Creztor

Recommend TOEIC test prep books which also cover the new speaking/writing #4 (permalink) Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:48 pm   Recommend TOEIC test prep books which also cover the new speaking/writing

It covers only the listening and reading comprehension sections. The best way to prepare for the speaking and writing parts of the TOEIC is improving your English on a daily basis.

TOEIC listening, question-response: Don't we have to sign in at the front desk?

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on TOEIC Test Forums
TOEICŪ Test Preparation Online with full TOEICŪ Test!Do you think that TOEICŪ score can show someone's English ability?Thesis on the correlation of TOEICŪ performance and teaching competencyTOEICŪ Preparation - Chat with Administrators.Open door on the TOEICŪTOEICŪ in China - My score finallyHow can I certify my TOEICŪ score without the sheet?TOEICŪ vs. LCCIPreparing for the TOEICŪ? We have improved!Questions about new TOEICŪ...TOEICŪ test help me: the structure of the TOEICŪ examFree online practice for the TOEICŪ writing testBarron's book to prepare for the TOEICŪ