doctrine; tenet; precept; fundamental law; primary law on which other laws are based
acronym
principle
territory
rate

Whether the FCPA Act applies to Joint venture companies of the US?

meaning of "deep water" | need vs. must
Whether the FCPA Act applies to Joint venture companies of the US? #1 (permalink) Fri Mar 28, 2008 13:59 pm   Whether the FCPA Act applies to Joint venture companies of the US?

ESL/EFL Test #493 "Foreign Corrupt Practices Act", question 1

As a result of SEC investigations in the mid-1970's, over 400 U.S. companies admitted making ......... or illegal payments in excess of $300 million to foreign government officials, politicians, and political parties.

(a) questionable
(b) questioned
(c) unanswerable
(d) unanswered

ESL/EFL Test #493 "Foreign Corrupt Practices Act", answer 1

As a result of SEC investigations in the mid-1970's, over 400 U.S. companies admitted making questionable or illegal payments in excess of $300 million to foreign government officials, politicians, and political parties.

Correct answer: (a) questionable
_________________________

Whether the FCPA Act applies to Joint venture companies of the US

SA
SA

meaning of "deep water" | need vs. must
answer can be rely and hang both what say?what do you mean by wimp?what's the different between uneven and unequal?Why is "I feel like such a gullible person"?raise vs. ariseWhat does 'whose' mean?why "set of" is used in this case?Someone gave me a piece of adiveVoting for a candidatewhy not 'tone' or 'sound'?Expression 'Make their minds up'Is there such a term as "try back"?since vs while