Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

doctrine; tenet; precept; fundamental law; primary law on which other laws are based
acronym
principle
territory
rate
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Whether the FCPA Act applies to Joint venture companies of the US?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
meaning of "deep water" | need vs. must
listening exercises
Whether the FCPA Act applies to Joint venture companies of the US? #1 (permalink) Fri Mar 28, 2008 13:59 pm   Whether the FCPA Act applies to Joint venture companies of the US?

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #493 "Foreign Corrupt Practices Act", question 1

As a result of SEC investigations in the mid-1970's, over 400 U.S. companies admitted making ......... or illegal payments in excess of $300 million to foreign government officials, politicians, and political parties.

(a) questionable
(b) questioned
(c) unanswerable
(d) unanswered

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #493 "Foreign Corrupt Practices Act", answer 1

As a result of SEC investigations in the mid-1970's, over 400 U.S. companies admitted making questionable or illegal payments in excess of $300 million to foreign government officials, politicians, and political parties.

Correct answer: (a) questionable

Whether the FCPA Act applies to Joint venture companies of the US

SA
SA

meaning of "deep water" | need vs. must
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
answer can be rely and hang both what say?what do you mean by wimp?what's the different between uneven and unequal?Why is "I feel like such a gullible person"?raise vs. ariseWhat does 'whose' mean?why "set of" is used in this case?Someone gave me a piece of adiveVoting for a candidatewhy not 'tone' or 'sound'?Expression 'Make their minds up'Is there such a term as "try back"?since vs while