Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

ruin; desolation; annihilation
destruction
hazard
sort
court
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Why is "I feel like such a gullible person"?

ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Meaning of utterly | call vs describe
listening exercises
Why is "I feel like such a gullible person"? #1 (permalink) Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:47 pm   Why is "I feel like such a gullible person"?

English Idioms and Expressions, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #43 "American Slang Words (17)", question 2

I feel like such a sucker. An acquaintance talked me into a pyramid scheme and I lost all of my savings.

(a) gullible person
(b) generous person
(c) smart person

English Idioms and Expressions, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #43 "American Slang Words (17)", answer 2

I feel like such a gullible person. An acquaintance talked me into a pyramid scheme and I lost all of my savings.

Correct answer: (a) gullible person

the sentence has an error?

Nithodor
Nithodor

Why is "I feel like such a gullible person"? #2 (permalink) Sun Mar 30, 2008 15:03 pm   Why is "I feel like such a gullible person"?

Would you like to be a little more specific? :wink:

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Meaning of utterly | call vs describe
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
What does the idiom 'barking up the wrong tree' mean?"come into work" vs "come in to work"commited is more preferred than commissionedwhat does mean would not hold water?answer can be rely and hang both what say?what do you mean by wimp?what's the different between uneven and unequal?I guess the comma after the word 'elect' was a typo.need vs. mustraise vs. ariseWhat does 'whose' mean?why "set of" is used in this case?Whether the FCPA Act applies to Joint venture companies of the US?