unwilling to be pacified or appeased; impossible to pacify; inexorable
caustic
nostalgic
implacable
acerbic

online Universities for MBA?

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMAT® Test and MBA Community
Statement of Purpose Sample for all program | Improve your grammar: I worked very hard over the last year for GMAT®...
online Universities for MBA? #1 (permalink) Mon Apr 07, 2008 20:07 pm   online Universities for MBA?

Are there any accredited online Universities for a Masters degree programs for Business And Management in the California?

I am looking for a Msters Degree program from an accredited University or college online for Business And Management in the California Please answer this question only if you know it. I do not want scam sites, only Universities and colleges, not degrees.com or anything like that.
Davidlightmba

online Universities for MBA? #2 (permalink) Fri Feb 04, 2011 21:35 pm   online Universities for MBA?

Hey David,

I don't know which schools have degree programs for business and management specifically - but can provide some other good resources for getting your masters from an accredited online college or uni - hope these help, and no they're not scam sites :)

accreditedonlinecolleges

and

mastersdegree.net

Good luck with everything!
Chocolatte

GMAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 280 free GMAT Vocabulary TestsGMAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GMAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGMAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GMAT vocabulary words you need to pass the GMAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemSign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMAT® Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
Online / Mobile Test Prep??How to prepare for my MBA?GRE® or GMAT® in my case. please help me!!!Statement of Purpose for Finance (sample)GMAT® issue essayThere is only one definition of success—to be able to spend your life in your owncompared to versus when compared toI need help for preparation in MBA...GMAT® essay on topic: Global Financial CrisisScored 780 in GMAT®Require GMAT® and TOEFL® material ASAP!ebook link to download the Gmat® official ReviewAsking for GMAT® materials except from Mba.com website is an offence!