inexpensively
cheap
overseas
miserably
already

TOEICŪ in China - My score finally

TOEIC Practice tests Increase your TOEIC test score with
3420 flash cards plus an ESL book
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test
Thesis on the correlation of TOEICŪ performance and teaching competency | TOEICŪ Test Preparation Online with full TOEICŪ Test!
TOEIC in China - My score finally #1 (permalink) Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:49 am   TOEIC in China - My score finally

Dear All,

I am French and will attend the Toeic, at the end of may, in China, Shanghai.

Do you know in Shanghai an institute, to do a TOEIC training ?

Or, could you advice me a website, on which one i could do a live - Toeic test.

By the way, could you tell me which version of the TOEIC is performed in Shanghai ?

Do you have any advice to give me, before the test ?

So many question... :)

Thanks a lot for your help.

Fly
Flysurfing

ps #2 (permalink) Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:24 am   ps

I bought 600 Essential Words for the TOEIC to prepare the TOEIC.

What do u think of it ?

Do you have any other idea of how to well prepare the TOEIC ?

Thanks a lot !
Flysurfing

TOEIC Test Preparation — Increase your Score with 684 free TOEIC Vocabulary TestsTOEIC Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEIC scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEIC Grammar Exercises — Improve your English grammar and vocabulary skillsEvaluate and certifiy your business communication skills with TOEIC — TOEIC Certification
TOEIC in China - Shanghai - Question #3 (permalink) Thu Apr 17, 2008 20:25 pm   TOEIC in China - Shanghai - Question

Hi Fly,

Since the TOEIC contains primarily language that is used in general business situations, you can prepare for the test by surrounding yourself with English phrases that relate to daily business contexts. There are many resources that you can use such as the Special English section of the Voice of America, CNN, NBC, BBC business programs, etc. In addition you can use any books and audio CD's that were produced for TOEIC test candidates. Please keep in mind that there is no single resource that prepares you for the TOEIC because the exam measures your English language skills rather than your "TOEIC skills".

By the way, when are you going to take the TOEIC and is there a score you are aiming for?

Talk to you soon,

TOEFL listening lectures: What is the problem with the concept of brain lateralization?

TOEIC in China - Shanghai - Question #4 (permalink) Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:29 am   TOEIC in China - Shanghai - Question

Hi Torsten,

I am not targeting a specific score. I would like to get the highest one.

Thanks a lot for your advices.

I will have a look at those website.

Fly
Flysurfing

TOEIC in China - Shanghai - Question #5 (permalink) Thu Apr 24, 2008 14:01 pm   TOEIC in China - Shanghai - Question

If you want to try doing a real TOEIC like test and see what score you could get ...etc Go to onlineenglish.de You can do the test FREE!

Best regs

Rob
hamburg-english.de
HamburgEnglish

TOEIC in China - Shanghai - Question #6 (permalink) Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:12 am   TOEIC in China - Shanghai - Question

Dear All,

I just got my result of the TOEIC.

It's 910.

What do u think of this score ?

Is it a bad score ?

Cheers,

Fly
Flysurfing

TOEIC in China - My score finally #7 (permalink) Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:23 am   TOEIC in China - My score finally

Hi flysurfing,
It's good score!
Congratulations!
Tigervn

Location: Hcm

TOEIC in China - My score finally #8 (permalink) Fri Aug 22, 2008 15:49 pm   TOEIC in China - My score finally

Hi, Rob

I went on this website, hamburg-english.de. I didn't see any TOEIC examinations that I could got for free. Am I right? Or if you see the free ones, would you mind giving me the link as well? So far, I only find out I should get a membership before joining any examinations of the website.

Thanks in advance.

Maggie 8)
_________________
In my view,the more mistakes someone else corrects me,the more I could learn.
And welcome to my blog: http://0rz.tw/793HL
Maggie

Location: Taiwan

TOEIC in China - My score finally #9 (permalink) Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:49 am   TOEIC in China - My score finally

Hi Maggie

Thank you for your message. At the moment we have stopped the free trial membership for two main reasons.

Firstly we have hundreds of free members signing up who have been causing problems for our paying members, also it was an open door for spam machines which also irritated our members. Currently free memberships are being offered by only official TOEIC organisations.

We are looking into a method to better control free members, who sign up without invitation.

The cost of membership is only 9,00 euro. It is not too much to ask for and helps us fund the website and its continuing development. Very soon we will additionally have a full 2 hour TOEIC test available online and this will offer a greater TOEIC experience to serious TOEIC test takers.

Kind regards

Rob
HamburgEnglish

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on TOEIC Test Forums
IELTS, TOEICŪ, TOEFLŪ or a different course?Do you think that TOEICŪ score can show someone's English ability?TOEICŪ Preparation - Chat with Administrators.Open door on the TOEICŪLife in UK Test (TOEICŪ preparation site)other topic regarding ESL/ELT teachersTOEICŪ or TOEFLŪ?Recommend TOEICŪ test prep books which also cover the new speaking/writingHow can I certify my TOEICŪ score without the sheet?TOEICŪ vs. LCCIHow can I know my TOEICŪ score?Share your ideas, if you find TOEICŪ better or easier than TOEFLŪ iBT and IELTSMy experience of TOEICŪ