mail manager, person responsible for managing electronic mail on a network (Computers)
signification
page
item
postmaster

business cards vs. business studies

the subject of a sentence may be what parts of speech? | What does business class mean?
business cards vs. business studies #1 (permalink) Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:07 am   business cards vs. business studies

ESL/EFL Test #179 "Doing business: expressions with the word business", question 2

Whether you are looking for a job or running a company, giving out ......... is crucial to marketing your skills or services.

(a) business studies
(b) business cards
(c) business hours
(d) business plans

ESL/EFL Test #179 "Doing business: expressions with the word business", answer 2

Whether you are looking for a job or running a company, giving out business cards is crucial to marketing your skills or services.

Correct answer: (b) business cards

Whether you are looking for a job or running a company, giving out business studies is crucial to marketing your skills or services.
_________________________

Why not business studies???

tuli
tuli

business cards vs. business studies #2 (permalink) Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:34 am   business cards vs. business studies

.
We do not give out 'business studies' to prospective employers or clients.
.
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
what is the meaning of gills?making me watch movies during the exam?What is a reformed backseat driver?What is quavers and qualms?meaning of "parallel suit"Why some exercises in the elementary section are SO difficult?approaching the business end of the seasonWhich management skill do you require to persuade your employees if your...What is the meaning of 'to-go specialist'?What's the meaning of saturday night special?What do the terms long/short horizon mean?trainees vs trainersabout vs. concerning