matter-of-fact; practical
dogmatic
pragmatic
truculent
pensive

What kind of score I would need in order to be considered to a reputable program?

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
Help needed for taking GMATŪ in one month's time! | Master program (MBA) in Switzerland
What kind of score I would need in order to be considered to a reputable program? #1 (permalink) Wed Feb 23, 2005 22:53 pm   What kind of score I would need in order to be considered to a reputable program?

i took the gmat about a year ago when i had no plans to enter the business world or ever consider going for a MBA. Because i had no plans of using it i didnt study and just wanted to see how i could do first time out. i scored a 510 (pretty bad huh?). Now my course in life has changed and i am working for GE. I want to eventually be able to earn my MBA becaues i see that it is really the best way to grow in the business world. I am retaking them this year (May) and are there any suggestion about what kind of score i would need in order to be considered to a reputable program?

Screwed UP
Screwed UP

MBA admissions criteria #2 (permalink) Wed Feb 23, 2005 23:16 pm   MBA admissions criteria

Well, as far as your GMAT score is concerned, I think the ballpark for any decent MBA program starts in the mid 600s. However, in addition to your GMAT score there are a number of additional factors to consider such as the contents of your application essay and your work experience.

TOEIC listening, photographs: Single white water canoe

GMAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 280 free GMAT Vocabulary TestsGMAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GMAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGMAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GMAT vocabulary words you need to pass the GMAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemLearn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
Improve customer service is the best way to differentiate from competitorsTruck company should pay more tax than railways companyWill reducing sugar resolve the trade deficit?Please help me rate this analytical writing - The Apogee CompanyPreparing for my MBALittle Known Ways to Clear GMAT ExamsGiving away GMAT materialResend GMATŪ test scoresI am a recruiter of a G.M.A.T. tutor companyAbout GMATŪ Score Sheets?How many times I can go for the GMATŪ exam?Retired GMATŪ testsHow many months before the GMATŪ exam do you start studying?