to form a relationship with another person
implement
foresee
minute
adopt

okay in time vs. good in time

meaning of conundrum | expression: do business
okay in time vs. good in time #1 (permalink) Fri May 23, 2008 18:34 pm   okay in time vs. good in time

ESL/EFL Test #253 "Good, Well and Okay Test (1)", question 5

I know she's going through a rough time right now but I know she'll be ......... in time.

(a) good
(b) well
(c) okay

ESL/EFL Test #253 "Good, Well and Okay Test (1)", answer 5

I know she's going through a rough time right now but I know she'll be okay in time.

Correct answer: (c) okay
_________________________

Is good correct?

moony
moony

okay in time vs. good in time #2 (permalink) Mon May 26, 2008 13:46 pm   okay in time vs. good in time

The correct answer is "she'll be okay in time".

TOEIC listening, photographs: A suspension cable car

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Tell me about it -- let me hear your story!Idiom: Bowl of cherriesmeaning of "A lit light bulb"what does "patrons" mean?what does "Tuesday week" mean?meaning of "Pouring rain"Phrase "marriage proposal as long as you promise"What does 'hand it to her' or 'give her credit' mean?to find a table near the windowgoing full throttle as we speakWhat does 'cram' mean?'In order to post' vs 'In order to prevent'"a grain of salt" vs "a grain of sugar"