to cover with a thin layer of metal; to coat with metal
segment
plate
style
boost

Idiom: Bowl of cherries

meaning of "A lit light bulb" | You could hear him rattling
Idiom: Bowl of cherries #1 (permalink) Tue May 27, 2008 19:59 pm   Idiom: Bowl of cherries

"How am I doing? I can't complain right now. Life is a ......... of cherries at the moment. How about you?" Tim asked John.

(a) tree
(b) pie
(c) bowl
(d) hint

"How am I doing? I can't complain right now. Life is a bowl of cherries at the moment. How about you?" Tim asked John.

Correct answer: (c) bowl

"How am I doing? I can't complain right now. Life is a tree of cherries at the moment. How about you?" Tim asked John.
_________________________

bowl?

Lianka
Lianka

Idiom: Bowl of cherries #2 (permalink) Tue May 27, 2008 23:04 pm   Idiom: Bowl of cherries

.
The definitions of all 4 answers are in your DICTIONARY. Bowl of cherries is an idiom.
.
_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
'she was born under a lucky star' vs 'she was born under a lucky moon'meanig of petitionCommon expression: mint conditionmeaning of 'losing your temper'Idiom: I feel like I am juggling frogs heremeaning of "for example"Tell me about it -- let me hear your story!what does "patrons" mean?what does "Tuesday week" mean?meaning of "Pouring rain"Phrase "marriage proposal as long as you promise"expression: do businessmeaning of conundrum