to let; to enable; to allow; to authorize; to sanction
instruct
permit
accelerate
owe

easy for you to say?

What does this phrase mean: "What a bore"? | He had been itching to see that band in concert for years.
easy for you to say? #1 (permalink) Wed May 28, 2008 17:07 pm   easy for you to say?

ESL/EFL Test #56 "Chit Chat: In the Aeroplane", question 3

Linda: That's easy for you to ......... but I feel very anxious.

(a) dictate
(b) speak
(c) call
(d) say

ESL/EFL Test #56 "Chit Chat: In the Aeroplane", answer 3

Linda: That's easy for you to say but I feel very anxious.

Correct answer: (d) say
_________________________

what this answer ?can you explan for me?

Hindas
Hindas

easy for you to say? #2 (permalink) Wed May 28, 2008 17:26 pm   easy for you to say?

The sentence means: You can easily say that because you don't have any problems about flying but it is not the case for me because I am very worried about flying.

_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
easy for you to say? #3 (permalink) Sat Feb 16, 2013 15:30 pm   easy for you to say?

What is the difference between say and speak?

Thank you
Early
Kireinaearly

Location: Jakarta, indonesia

she should start jockeying for positionYou are like a little kid with jam all over his face.that are featured for no other apparent reasona jack of all tradesOrign of 'In every life, some rain must fall'?What does the phrase "Saul is also among the prophets" mean?Meaning of "jump on the bandwagon"Come with me? What does that mean?what does sole mean?Meaning of "break the handle"Why do we use you instead of me?Why it is not "going" instead of "to go"Turn in vs. turn on