Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

dependable; reliable; accountable; liable
responsible
negotiable
famous
unsanitary
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

meanig of petition

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Common expression: mint condition | 'she was born under a lucky star' vs 'she was born under a lucky moon'
listening exercises
meanig of petition #1 (permalink) Thu May 29, 2008 5:01 am   meanig of petition

English Language Proficiency Tests, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #253 "US Government Questions Test (2)", question 4

A written, legal record or document requesting assistance, change or modifications within a government system already in place is called a ..........

(a) constitution
(b) petition
(c) convention

English Language Proficiency Tests, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #253 "US Government Questions Test (2)", answer 4

A written, legal record or document requesting assistance, change or modifications within a government system already in place is called a petition.

Correct answer: (b) petition

what is the mweanig of petition?

Thalia
Thalia

meanig of petition #2 (permalink) Thu May 29, 2008 8:09 am   meanig of petition

Do you have a DICTIONARY?

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Common expression: mint condition | 'she was born under a lucky star' vs 'she was born under a lucky moon'
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Is there a rule on yesterday vs last night?'become quiet' vs 'be quiet'Expression "None are so blind as those that will not see"What does the idiom 'man or beast' mean?meaning of 'losing your temper'Idiom: I feel like I am juggling frogs heremeaning of "for example"Tell me about it -- let me hear your story!Idiom: Bowl of cherriesmeaning of "A lit light bulb"what does "patrons" mean?what does "Tuesday week" mean?meaning of "Pouring rain"