Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

main; principal; major
evasive
sound
elemental
central
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

complicate vs. complicated

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
"Walking on the footpath" vs "Walking along the footpath" | I've drunk two cups of tea this morning. vs I drank two cups of tea this morning.
listening exercises
complicate vs. complicated #106 (permalink) Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:06 am   complicate vs. complicated

Quote:
If all the factors I mentioned earlier are taken into account, that probability is so close to 1 that the word's typo-ness is in effect a certainty.

If you want so, it will be. Still, as I said "Mr P FEELS that "complicate" is a typo in the above text, but Molly is not sure." Mr P's research has come to a stop, but Molly's goes on. Next step, contact the writer, right?
Molly
I'm a Communicator ;-)

complicate vs. complicated #107 (permalink) Tue Jun 10, 2008 20:21 pm   complicate vs. complicated

Molly wrote:
Still, as I said "Mr P FEELS that "complicate" is a typo

Not quite: "MrP has presented his reasons for deciding that 'complicate' is a typo."

Molly wrote:
Mr P's research has come to a stop, but Molly's goes on.

Parturient montes...

Molly wrote:
Next step, contact the writer, right?

That's the one, old boy.

MrP
MrPedantic
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
complicate vs. complicated #108 (permalink) Tue Jun 10, 2008 23:25 pm   complicate vs. complicated

Quote:
Not quite: "MrP has presented his reasons for deciding that 'complicate' is a typo."

But Mr P, at the mo', it's only your view/take/stance/opinion/belief/desire etc. It has not become a reality for us all.

Parturient montes...

Quote:
Searching for academic recognition? Why do you need it so?

Quote:
That's the one, old boy.

Will you do it, or shall I?
Molly
I'm a Communicator ;-)

"Walking on the footpath" vs "Walking along the footpath" | I've drunk two cups of tea this morning. vs I drank two cups of tea this morning.
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Expression: "Although he has got a lot of potential..."Help me with this exerciseThe best way to inscribe a diary?Finding mistake (The jumping mouse , especially when...)Sentence correction: I am requesting meeting with you regarding on performanceUsage of "such as to"rise to the challenge v.s. rise to the occasionthe snow v.s. snowSentence: From the article, it is difficult to assess the activity of Mr. X'So' is placed before a verb?Usage of latelyproblem with mean of a phrase! - "yet in still"So difficult to understand! When she came a clear first out of the 530 candidates