something or someone that does not match up to standards; object of lower quality; outcast
reject
divide
scanner
doubt

Yes, I do vs. Yes, I have

He action moved at great speed | You are like a little kid with jam all over his face.
Yes, I do vs. Yes, I have #1 (permalink) Sun Feb 27, 2005 20:01 pm   Yes, I do vs. Yes, I have

Test No. incompl/elem-21 "Remove the Spoon", question 6

Yes, I ..........

(a) did
(b) have
(c) do
(d) done

Test No. incompl/elem-21 "Remove the Spoon", answer 6

Yes, I do.

Correct answer: (c) do

Yes, I have.
_________________________

Is it posible to be the right answer Yes,I have.
Blero

Yes, I do #2 (permalink) Sun Feb 27, 2005 21:12 pm   Yes, I do

When you give an answer in the short form, you have to use the same tense construction that is used in the question. The question was: Do you drink a lot tea? The answer must be: Yes, I do. If the question was: Have you drunk a lot of tea? The answer would be: Yes, I have.
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Yes, I do vs. Yes, I have #3 (permalink) Fri Aug 21, 2009 14:09 pm   Yes, I do vs. Yes, I have

Frankly speaking, I stumbled at this sentence. Then I thought maybe it's an answer to the question above. However, as the previous tests were composed of stand-alone sentences, I didn't expect this one to be a dialogue.
Pokemon

Yes, I do vs. Yes, I have #4 (permalink) Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:14 am   Yes, I do vs. Yes, I have

Dear Alan?
There is no question for test number 6. Do you mean the sentence 'Yes, I do' belongs to previous question? this question makes confusion to the readers.

sincerely
Faramarz4

Location: Tehran, Iran

to keep his creditors at bayI got the piece into my editor's office just in the nick of timeI am glad that he got his just desserts.it was a jungle out there vs. it was mayhemshe should start jockeying for positionthat are featured for no other apparent reasona jack of all tradesHe had been itching to see that band in concert for years.What does the phrase "Saul is also among the prophets" mean?jump through hoopsMeaning of "jump on the bandwagon"what does sole mean?easy for you to say?