one of the four quarters of the year (winter, spring, summer, autumn)
setup
mistake
tray
season

problem with mean of a phrase! - "yet in still"

Pronunciation of "mobile" in "mobile phone"? | The best way to inscribe a diary?
problem with mean of a phrase! - "yet in still" #1 (permalink) Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:55 am   problem with mean of a phrase! - "yet in still"

I really can't understand this phrase.Please explain and tell me what does it mean?
""""""""" YET IN STILL""""""""
Thanks in advance!
_________________
Don't see your shade think you are great
Duc

problem with mean of a phrase! #2 (permalink) Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:01 am   problem with mean of a phrase!

Hi Duc

Do you have the rest of the sentence?
.
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
problem with mean of a phrase! - "yet in still" #3 (permalink) Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:25 am   problem with mean of a phrase! - "yet in still"

??

yet it still
Molly

"Yet and still" #4 (permalink) Wed Jun 11, 2008 13:21 pm   "Yet and still"

I believe you mean "yet and still." This is a redundant conversational convention. As both adverbs have the same meaning, you only need one.

Yet and still, he did not change his ways.
Yet he did not change his ways.
Still he did not change his ways.
Vsherry

problem with mean of a phrase! - "yet in still" #5 (permalink) Wed Jun 11, 2008 14:15 pm   problem with mean of a phrase! - "yet in still"

Sorry,I read this phrase in a book that I don't remember where I put it.If I find my book,I will post that sentence on the forum.
_________________
Duc

Expression: "Although he has got a lot of potential..."Help me with this exerciseBurning comma questionFinding mistake (The jumping mouse , especially when...)"Walking on the footpath" vs "Walking along the footpath"Are or Is cake, bread and sandwich your favorites?At the best of times - what does it mean?Usage of "such as to"rise to the challenge v.s. rise to the occasionI've drunk two cups of tea this morning. vs I drank two cups of tea this morning.Usage of latelySo difficult to understand! When she came a clear first out of the 530 candidatesUsage of "admit"