ball; sphere; planet Earth; world
globe
admission
glove
estate

Usage of "such as to"

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Usage of lately | So difficult to understand! When she came a clear first out of the 530 candidates
Usage of "such as to" #16 (permalink) Tue Jun 10, 2008 15:41 pm   Usage of "such as to"

My wind-breaking abilities are such as to make nearby persons squeal in olfactory terror.
_________________
Billie Jean is not my lover. Hee.
Prezbucky

Location: Nashville, TN (USA)

Usage of "such as to" #17 (permalink) Tue Jun 10, 2008 15:41 pm   Usage of "such as to"

hehe
_________________
Billie Jean is not my lover. Hee.
Prezbucky

Location: Nashville, TN (USA)

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Goto page Previous  1, 2
The best way to inscribe a diary?Finding mistake (The jumping mouse , especially when...)"Walking on the footpath" vs "Walking along the footpath"Sentence correction: I am requesting meeting with you regarding on performanceUsage of "such as to"rise to the challenge v.s. rise to the occasionthe snow v.s. snowSentence: From the article, it is difficult to assess the activity of Mr. X'So' is placed before a verb?I've drunk two cups of tea this morning. vs I drank two cups of tea this morning.problem with mean of a phrase! - "yet in still"Pronunciation of "mobile" in "mobile phone"?"what means" or "which means"