strenuously; with great effort; to the full extent; intently; to the extreme limit
ahead
back
instantaneously
hard

How to answer mulitiple choice questions?

Is "run-in" informal? | Some sort of punctuation after the word coin would do the trick.
How to answer mulitiple choice questions? #1 (permalink) Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:09 am   How to answer mulitiple choice questions?

English Idioms and Expressions, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #44 "American Slang Words (18)", question 1

The gang leader told his followers to waste their rivals on the weekend. They are all wanted criminals now.

(a) kill
(b) compete against
(c) drink alcohol with

ESL/EFL Test #44 "American Slang Words (18)", answer 1

The gang leader told his followers to kill their rivals on the weekend. They are all wanted criminals now.

Correct answer: (a) kill
_________________________

I dont really understad what do I have to do in this part... I mean... would yo explain how can I do it?
dumby

How to answer mulitiple choice questions? #2 (permalink) Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:46 am   How to answer mulitiple choice questions?

Hi, please read this explanation and select the correct answer.

TOEIC listening, photographs: Szczecin Waterfront

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
meaning of "Mow my lawn"Expression "the gig/jig is up"what is the meaning of sparse?Phrase "little peace and halt at the office"meaning of "Are you alright?"What does this idiom mean: Opportunity knocks but once?travel to vs. arrive atwhich vs thatwhat is difference between some and any?Usage of ourselves'rack out' sv 'eat something'meaning of seasonedWhat is warring?