to demand; to emphasize firmly; to request firmly; to require; to persevere
queues
preserve
trash
insist

Some sort of punctuation after the word coin would do the trick.

How to answer mulitiple choice questions? | Went to vs. visited
Some sort of punctuation after the word coin would do the trick. #1 (permalink) Sat Jun 14, 2008 16:34 pm   Some sort of punctuation after the word coin would do the trick.

He faced a lot of criticism for outsourcing most of the business's production in an effort to reduce expenses. The criticisms focused on the fact that he was ignoring the other side of the ......... the fact that a large part of the company's employees are now without jobs.

(a) equation
(b) coin
(c) cause and effect
(d) moon

He faced a lot of criticism for outsourcing most of the business's production in an effort to reduce expenses. The criticisms focused on the fact that he was ignoring the other side of the coin the fact that a large part of the company's employees are now without jobs.

Correct answer: (b) coin
_________________________

what is the correct answer

ashraf elghrably
ashraf elghrably

Some sort of punctuation after the word coin would do the trick. #2 (permalink) Sat Jun 14, 2008 21:01 pm   Some sort of punctuation after the word coin would do the trick.

Hi Ashraf Elghrably

The correct answer is (b) coin.
.
.
Hi Torsten
This sentence needs some tweaking. Some sort of punctuation after the word coin would do the trick. Perhaps you can touch base with the author for his/her preference.
.
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
meaning of "Mow my lawn""native speaker" vs "natural speaker"Expression "the gig/jig is up"what is the meaning of sparse?Phrase "little peace and halt at the office"meaning of "Are you alright?"What does this idiom mean: Opportunity knocks but once?travel to vs. arrive atIs "run-in" informal?which vs thatwhat is difference between some and any?Usage of ourselves'rack out' sv 'eat something'