Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

predicted; expected; anticipated
incredible
exclusive
forecast
conversant
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Does one use quotation marks or underline for a well-known musical play?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Idiom "Are we all set to go?" | What are elements of organizational behavior?
listening exercises
Does one use quotation marks or underline for a well-known musical play? #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 17, 2008 22:18 pm   Does one use quotation marks or underline for a well-known musical play?

English Idioms and Expressions, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #22 "Egg expressions", question 3

You've always stood by him in all his bad habits but underneath I think he's a bad egg.

(a) smelly person
(b) worthless person
(c) difficult person
(d) stupid person

English Idioms and Expressions, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #22 "Egg expressions", answer 3

You've always stood by him in all his bad habits but underneath I think he's a worthless person.

Correct answer: (b) worthless person

Does one use quotation marks or underline for a well-known musical play?

Migrelli
Migrelli

Does one use quotation marks or underline for a well-known musical play? #2 (permalink) Wed Jun 18, 2008 0:50 am   Does one use quotation marks or underline for a well-known musical play?

Use italics for play and movie titles. If those are unavailable, use underscoring.

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Idiom "Are we all set to go?" | What are elements of organizational behavior?
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
meaning of "business wise"What does 'cup of joe' mean?What does 'crackerjack box' mean?meaning of revotewhat is pedestals?I thought sticking 'to' would be appropriate here. Why 'stick at'?what is the meaning og intelligibly?what's the difference between farther and further?Expression "He/She is a total alley cat"meaning of "Mow my lawn""native speaker" vs "natural speaker"Expression "the gig/jig is up"what is the meaning of sparse?