government department responsible for collecting taxes on imports
detail
customs
affiliation
formal

What are elements of organizational behavior?

Does one use quotation marks or underline for a well-known musical play? | what's the difference between farther and further?
What are elements of organizational behavior? #1 (permalink) Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:02 pm   What are elements of organizational behavior?

ESL/EFL Test #331 "Elements of Organizational Behavior (1)", question 6

The employee need that is met is subsistence, and the performance result is ..........

(a) median
(b) menial
(c) minimal
(d) modest

ESL/EFL Test #331 "Elements of Organizational Behavior (1)", answer 6

The employee need that is met is subsistence, and the performance result is minimal.

Correct answer: (c) minimal
_________________________

elements of organizational behavior?

Socialme
Socialme

What are elements of organizational behavior? #2 (permalink) Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:07 pm   What are elements of organizational behavior?

.
ELEMENTS OF ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR
.
_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
meaning of "business wise"What does 'cup of joe' mean?What does 'crackerjack box' mean?meaning of revotewhat is pedestals?I thought sticking 'to' would be appropriate here. Why 'stick at'?what is the meaning og intelligibly?Expression "He/She is a total alley cat"Idiom "Are we all set to go?"meaning of "Mow my lawn""native speaker" vs "natural speaker"Expression "the gig/jig is up"what is the meaning of sparse?