to claim; to require; to request strongly
slander
rank
demand
broadcast

what is factor conditions?

What does the work hedge mean in the business sector? | "It's seems" vs "It seems"
what is factor conditions? #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:11 am   what is factor conditions?

ESL/EFL Test #378 "Merit Raises", question 6

The TFCS provides on-line access to the FRCS, enabling payments to mortgagees to be made to financial institutions that have access to the FRCS; the payment can also be made to financial institutions that do not have access to the FRCS through ......... financial institutions or Federal Banks.

(a) affiliated
(b) correspondent
(c) equivalent
(d) intermediary

ESL/EFL Test #378 "Merit Raises", answer 6

The TFCS provides on-line access to the FRCS, enabling payments to mortgagees to be made to financial institutions that have access to the FRCS; the payment can also be made to financial institutions that do not have access to the FRCS through correspondent financial institutions or Federal Banks.

Correct answer: (b) correspondent
_________________________

what is factor conditions?
what are owner specific and firm specific factors?
what is an economic union?
what is counter trade?
given 2 example of taffic barries and NTBs?

Dollyo
Dollyo

meaning of "falling-out"meaning of flooredis sales a debit or a credit?Expression "felt like to doing"difference between slang language and slang idiom meaningwhat is wee?As tall as them or as tall as they?meaning of "business wise"What does 'cup of joe' mean?What does 'crackerjack box' mean?meaning of revotewhat is pedestals?I thought sticking 'to' would be appropriate here. Why 'stick at'?