sublime; exalted; superior
pushy
transcendent
portable
managerial

next test please

ESL Forums | English for Beginners
Personal profile: My name is Julia Fekete and I'm from Romania. I'm almost 24. | Unit number 10 (Why does he complete their work in time?)
next test please #1 (permalink) Fri Jul 04, 2008 22:07 pm   next test please

I liked that one very much,it was very interesting and i made 2 mistakes
Inguta

next test please #2 (permalink) Fri Jul 04, 2008 22:09 pm   next test please

That's great to hear. If you like, you can try the next one.

Good luck,

TOEIC listening, photographs: A skateboarder

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
woooohoooo...that is great #3 (permalink) Fri Aug 29, 2008 21:25 pm   woooohoooo...that is great

I liked that test very much,it was very interesting and i made 3 mistakes in first trail...now i give second time for improve my score

take care
Urdinglish

ESL Forums | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
many vs much.many vs much.many vs much.many vs much.They have to match up their liesI need your helpIntroduce myself: I am Raja. I am 25 yrs old. From India...Any rules to use simple present, present continuous and present perfectverb 'BE'Phrase: The first thing i do is switch the radioWhere are my trousers? Or Where is my trousers?What you suggest to improve my English language?Introduction: I work a playwright in theater and I make some adaptations too...