Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

admiration; respect
feasibility
content
esteem
attempt
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Hi! I'm Farima a new membere of this lovely group...

ESL Forum | English for Beginners
Unit number 10 (Why does he complete their work in time?) | What you suggest to improve my English language?
listening exercises
Hi! I'm Farima a new membere of this lovely group... #1 (permalink) Thu Jul 24, 2008 13:22 pm   Hi! I'm Farima a new membere of this lovely group...

hi
I'm FARIMA a new membere of this lovely group.I'm so glad of having the chance to know and deal with u.
I had finished learning english about 5 years ago but I like to be with u and improve my skills specially in writting and grammer . :D
Farima

Hi! I'm Farima a new membere of this lovely group... #2 (permalink) Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:50 pm   Hi! I'm Farima a new membere of this lovely group...

Hi Farima,

Welcome to our lovely forum and i hope you enjoy with as.

Abdou
Hdx100
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Unit number 10 (Why does he complete their work in time?) | What you suggest to improve my English language?
ESL Forum | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
many vs much.many vs much.They have to match up their liesI need your helpTo take guide: My speed in writting is very slowly and I don't know do it very...About abbreviation and acronymIntroduce myself: I am Raja. I am 25 yrs old. From India...Any rules to use simple present, present continuous and present perfectverb 'BE'Phrase: The first thing i do is switch the radioWhere are my trousers? Or Where is my trousers?Introduction: I work a playwright in theater and I make some adaptations too...Introduction: I'm Adelino Domingos. I'm 22 years old...