admiration; respect
feasibility
content
esteem
attempt

Hi! I'm Farima a new membere of this lovely group...

ESL Forum | English for Beginners
Unit number 10 (Why does he complete their work in time?) | What you suggest to improve my English language?
Hi! I'm Farima a new membere of this lovely group... #1 (permalink) Thu Jul 24, 2008 13:22 pm   Hi! I'm Farima a new membere of this lovely group...

hi
I'm FARIMA a new membere of this lovely group.I'm so glad of having the chance to know and deal with u.
I had finished learning english about 5 years ago but I like to be with u and improve my skills specially in writting and grammer . :D
Farima

Hi! I'm Farima a new membere of this lovely group... #2 (permalink) Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:50 pm   Hi! I'm Farima a new membere of this lovely group...

Hi Farima,

Welcome to our lovely forum and i hope you enjoy with as.

Abdou
Hdx100

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
ESL Forum | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
many vs much.many vs much.They have to match up their liesI need your helpTo take guide: My speed in writting is very slowly and I don't know do it very...About abbreviation and acronymIntroduce myself: I am Raja. I am 25 yrs old. From India...Any rules to use simple present, present continuous and present perfectverb 'BE'Phrase: The first thing i do is switch the radioWhere are my trousers? Or Where is my trousers?Introduction: I work a playwright in theater and I make some adaptations too...Introduction: I'm Adelino Domingos. I'm 22 years old...