to sell; to trade or deal; to distribute; to promote
prefer
indulge
market
generate

Open door on the TOEICŪ

TOEIC Practice tests Increase your TOEIC test score with
3420 flash cards plus an ESL book
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test
TOEICŪ question: differences between partnership and joint venture | TOEICŪ Preparation - Chat with Administrators.
Open door on the TOEIC #1 (permalink) Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:17 am   Open door on the TOEIC

I need to sit the test. How do I arrange it.
So many people have problems arranging a test sitting in Europe. If this is you and you have tried the usual channels of contacting a test centre or through the ets.org website, just contact me at info@hamburg-english.de and we will organise it for you or will put you in contact with someone that can.

TOEIC Test Hamburg for One Person?
If you wish to sit the TOEIC Test in the hamburg area, give us a call (040 2090 8242) or email us at info@hamburg-english.de. We have no problems in arranging a test sitting for one person however, there may be a small additional charge.

Preparing for the TOEIC Test?
Visit www.onlineenglish.eu The website is run by an official TOEIC test centre and the trainers are full time TOEIC administrators. On the website you can fully prepare for the TOEIC test, get a feel for the question types, see tips and tricks plus much more.
You can even have your TOEIC level estimated and see where you need to learn. Finally there is a special rate for quick preparation of only 9,00 Euro.

I have a question about the TOEIC that I can't get an answer for?
Post your question here. The people here may be able to help and if not, I certainly can. I visit this website regularly. If you need the answer faster, just email me at info@hamburg-english.de.
HamburgEnglish

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on TOEIC Test Forums
IELTS, TOEICŪ, TOEFLŪ or a different course?TOEICŪ Test Preparation Online with full TOEICŪ Test!Do you think that TOEICŪ score can show someone's English ability?Thesis on the correlation of TOEICŪ performance and teaching competencyLife in UK Test (TOEICŪ preparation site)other topic regarding ESL/ELT teachersTOEICŪ in China - My score finallyTOEICŪ or TOEFLŪ?Recommend TOEICŪ test prep books which also cover the new speaking/writingHow can I certify my TOEICŪ score without the sheet?TOEICŪ vs. LCCIHow can I know my TOEICŪ score?Share your ideas, if you find TOEICŪ better or easier than TOEFLŪ iBT and IELTS