person who is licensed to practice medicine (i.e. physician, surgeon etc.)
doctor
swap
advantage
mistake

Personal profile: My name is Julia Fekete and I'm from Romania. I'm almost 24.

ESL Forums | English for Beginners
Best month for Sue | next test please
Personal profile: My name is Julia Fekete and I'm from Romania. I'm almost 24. #1 (permalink) Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:27 pm   Personal profile: My name is Julia Fekete and I'm from Romania. I'm almost 24.

Hy!
My name is Julia Fekete and I'm from Romania.
I'm not married.
I'm almost 24, I'll have my birthday in September.
I finished the Informatics university in 2007 and i have intermediate English language exam from 2007 too.
I like your course because it helps me a lot to put my ideas in order and to learn better which is beginner and from where starts the intermediate level.
Juliafekete

Location: Targu Mures Romania

Personal profile: My name is Julia Fekete and I'm from Romania. I'm almost 24. #2 (permalink) Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:59 pm   Personal profile: My name is Julia Fekete and I'm from Romania. I'm almost 24.

.
Hello Julia. We're glad you are enjoying the course. Please feel free to ask any questions you like in our forums...

Except my age...
And my marital status....
.
_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Personal profile: My name is Julia Fekete and I'm from Romania. I'm almost 24. #3 (permalink) Tue Aug 26, 2008 13:40 pm   Personal profile: My name is Julia Fekete and I'm from Romania. I'm almost 24.

Hy Mister Micawber!

I'll never ask you your marital status or your age because it doesn't matter, it is not relevant if I think of our role here on this forum : helping each other in our studies.

I'll surely have lots of questions because I started seriously to study English.
I fell safe if I know that I'll support to my problems.
Thanks!

Julia
Juliafekete

Location: Targu Mures Romania

Best month for Sue | next test please
ESL Forums | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
many vs much.many vs much.many vs much.many vs much.when not to use preposition?They have to match up their liesI need your helpIntroduce myself: I am Raja. I am 25 yrs old. From India...verb 'BE'Phrase: The first thing i do is switch the radioWhere are my trousers? Or Where is my trousers?What you suggest to improve my English language?Unit number 10 (Why does he complete their work in time?)