customer; buyer; computer that serves as a terminal
practice
conserve
client
helicopter

Best month for Sue

ESL Forum | English for Beginners
I need your help | Personal profile: My name is Julia Fekete and I'm from Romania. I'm almost 24.
Best month for Sue #1 (permalink) Tue Aug 19, 2008 21:42 pm   Best month for Sue

hi Torsten,

Hope all ok with you, the favourite month for Sue Darville is May because in May the spring will start to turn into summer.

Foe me my favourite month is June because in this month is my birthday despite the hot weather. :(
Yousefhubail

Best month for Sue #2 (permalink) Thu Aug 21, 2008 17:58 pm   Best month for Sue

Dear Yousef,

You are absolutely right -- Sue's favourite month is indeed May. So your favourite month is June, that's very interesting. What is the average temperature in June where you live?

Talk to you soon,

TOEIC listening, talks: Describing the advantages of investing in the stock market

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Best month for Sue #3 (permalink) Sat Aug 23, 2008 20:23 pm   Best month for Sue

Hi Torsten,

Unfortunately, the temperature in June where I live (Kingdom of Baharain - Gulf) reach to 50 degree sometimes. In addition to the high temperature, there is also high humidity. That's why most people take their vacation durig this time to escapte from that weather.

See you later
Yousef
Yousefhubail

ESL Forum | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
many vs much.many vs much.many vs much.many vs much.when not to use preposition?They have to match up their liesUs vs Brverb 'BE'Phrase: The first thing i do is switch the radioWhere are my trousers? Or Where is my trousers?What you suggest to improve my English language?Unit number 10 (Why does he complete their work in time?)Introduction: I work a playwright in theater and I make some adaptations too...